Wipe Your Glosses

"Every author really wants to have letters printed in the papers. Unable to make the grade, he drops down a rung of the ladder and writes novels." - P.G. Wodehouse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington

Pragmatically turning my whims into principles.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Intent and purpose

Back in high school, a few of my friends and I played a rather simple game. We created a list of e-mail addresses, and collectively wrote stories, forwarding each new installment to all the other players. It's been a while, and, feeling somehow empty inside, I've decided to revive that wonderful old pastime.

This blog exists solely for the purpose of collectively writing stories for the general entertainment of all involved, or at least of me. The blog format should work out well; I'll start a story, and y'all can continue the story on in the comments. A few ground rules: Be reasonable, be logical, be considerate. Don't override anyone's previous additions, have fun, and don't get too weird, or I'll have to edit, and that would be lame.

Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home